Join Our CSA
Community Supported Agriculture is a partnership between farmers and their customers. You receive the freshest organic produce weekly, helping the farm to pre-plan the growing season.
Find Us at these Farmer’s Markets
Find are fresh vegetables at farmers markets throughout the growing season.
Find Out More
Signup today to receive our newsletter and stay in-the-know about all farm happenings.
Harvest & Seed Money Donors
Massaro Community Farm, Inc. wishes to recognize those who have made generous donations since our formation in 2008. If you are interested in joining these ranks or making a bequest to the farm, please contact our Treasurer, Jandie McSweet at the farm office, 203-736-8618 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also arrange for receiving appreciated stock. Massaro Community Farm, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) IRS tax exempt corporation.
Thanks to our Harvest Donors (gifts of $10,000+):
- Citizens Bank/Royal Bank of Scotland
- Crippled Children’s Aid Society Fund
- Paul and Judith DeCoster
- F&J Urbano Company Builders, Inc.
- First Church of Christ-Woodbridge
- Fair Winds Farm-The LaTronica Family
- Jinny and David Schneider
- Diane and James Urbano
- The Werth Family Foundation
- Louisa Cunningham and Bill Kelly
And also to our Seed Money Donors (gifts of $5,000+):
- Judith and Chandler Clark
- Clement and Clare Clarke
- The Curran Foundation
- The Early Family Foundation
- Ellis A. Gimbel Trust
- Tom Enders and Elise Thoron
- In Memory of Randy Holden
- Northeast Medical Group
- Southern Connecticut State University
- Perry and Katherine Southerton
- Curtiss and Eunice Thompson
We also recognize receipt of restricted grants in excess of $20,000 from:
- The Community Foundation of Greater New Haven
- The United States Department of Agriculture-NRCS
- The Connecticut Department of Agriculture
- The Valley United Way