Buy a Brick For Our New Education Pavilion
Interest in Massaro is growing!
Massaro Community Farm now hosts more than 6,000 visitors each vear. This includes our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) subscribers, summer camp kids, children, youth and adult education workshop attendees, school
field trips, hikers, movie and concert attendees, farm staff, animal caregivers, and other quests. A protected outdoor space with restroom facilities will help us more comfortably accommodate the growing number of farm visitors.
The Learning Garden Pavilion will:
- provide a permanent covered 20' × 32' space to accommodate 75-100 visitors at a time.
- provide instructional space for year-round farm education and activities.
- be conveniently located within the Learning Garden and serve as a meeting place for guests.
- be equipped with two sustainably-minded composting toilets for guest convenience.
- serve as an important community partnership with Emmett O'Brien Technical High School, which will provide the project labor for this build!