Join Our CSA
Community Supported Agriculture is a partnership between farmers and their customers. You receive the freshest organic produce weekly, helping the farm to pre-plan the growing season.
Find Us at these Farmer’s Markets
Find our fresh vegetables at farmers markets throughout the growing season.
Find Out More
Signup today to receive our newsletter and stay in-the-know about all farm happenings.
2021 Schedule - See our separate page on Beekeeping Workshops
- February 20- Maple Tapping How-To
- March 20 - Garden Boot Camp
- April 17 10:00am - Backyard Goat Basics Register Here
- May 22 9:00am - Spring Migration Birdwatching
- June 12 10:00am - Composting & Soil Health
We plan for adult workshops monthly on the farm. Check back frequently for updates to this list or sign up to receive our newsletter for the most current list and registration info.
We seek offer companion workshops on various aspects of organic land care. Topics include:
- the importance of pollinators
- composting and vermiculture
- seed saving
- home food preservation, and more
To inquire about workshops, or if you’re interested in offering a workshop at our farm, please call our farm office at (203) 736-8618 and ask for Corey Thomas, education director.
Suggest a workshop topic
We welcome suggestions of topics.