Join Our CSA
Community Supported Agriculture is a partnership between farmers and their customers. You receive the freshest organic produce weekly, helping the farm to pre-plan the growing season.
Find Us at these Farmer’s Markets
Find are fresh vegetables at farmers markets throughout the growing season.
Find Out More
Signup today to receive our newsletter and stay in-the-know about all farm happenings.
We offer companion workshops on various aspects of organic land care. Topics include:
- the importance of pollinators
- composting and vermiculture
- seed saving
- home food preservation
- and more.
To inquire about workshops, or if you’re interested in offering a workshop at our farm, please call our farm office at (203) 736-8618 and ask for Caty Poole, Executive Director
Seasonal Workshops! (these are generally intended for adults, though children are welcome with adult supervision)
- Getting Your Garden Ready: April 17th, 6-8 PM at the Ansonia Nature Center. Register Here
- Beginner's Bird Walk: April 27th, 9-10 AM. No registration required
- Herbal First Aid: May 4th, 1:30-3 PM
- Home Grown Teas: June 27th, 6-8 PM
- Arranging Flowers from the Garden: July 18th, 6-8 PM
- Make & Can Farm Salsa: August 8th, 6-8 PM
- Color your Clothe with Farm Grown Dyes: September 14th, 1-3 PM
- Beginner's Bird Walk, Fall Edition: September 21st, 9-10 AM
Additional workshops may be added as our schedule allows. Please sign up to receive our newsletter, and check our Calendar for up to date listings.
Suggest a workshop topic
We welcome suggestions of topics.