Massaro Farm is pleased to host Working Lands Alliance on October 25th for its ‘Hog Wild Hootenanny‘ at the farm, where we will be celebrating the fall, great food, and farmland!! It will be casual, fun, and kid-friendly – and the best part is that all the proceeds will support the work we do to preserve farmland in Connecticut.
Here are the details:
- Our friends at Caseus and Mikro will be serving up some delicious, locally-sourced bbq – with a menu of pulled pork, smoked sliced beef brisket, smoked chicken, mac and cheese, and more!
- Black Hog Brewing Company will be serving up its ‘CT Love Bomb Beer’ – made with CT-grown hops!
- Lots of ice cream from The Farmers Cow – yum!
- Pumpkin carving for the kids (many thanks to Jones Family Farms!)
- And we will be enjoying some delightful bluegrass tunes from One Way Track.
- Tickets are $50/adult, $10 for children ages 5-12. Children under 5 are free.